Postgraduate Teaching Building
- Native English speaker
- Good health conditions
Interested in Chinese culture and language;
A passion for teaching, dedication to students;
Easy going, Friendly manner;
Open-minded with good interpersonal communication skills.
Foreign Guest house
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline. However, an English or Education degree is considered very desirable;
- ESL, TEFL, TESOL certificate holder or a minimum of one year of teaching experience is preferred;
- Degree with working experience in any area is desired;
- Experience in managing large classes (say 50 students). Sliding pay scaleaccording to the number of students.
One year (minimum)
Working hours per week:
Courses to teach:
Four basic subjects (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) for students at undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. level and English linguistics for students of English major
English proficiency of the students:
Intermediate or pre-advanced level
Our offerings for foreign language teachers:
4,800 for Bachelor Degree holder
5,000 for Master Degree holder
5,500 for Doctor Degree holder
The payment is given in renminbi(RMB), 70% of the salary can be converted into USdollars at the end of each semester
The contracted working hour is 16 and 100 Yuan RMB for each hour is paid for the teacher’s extra work.
500 Yuan per month for electricity allowance (the price for electricity is 0.56 Yuan/unit) and 2,200 Yuan travel allowance for one-year contract.
The university provides the teachers with an economy class international return air tickets upon the completion of a one-year working contract.
A new apartment with bedroom, living room, study, kitchen and bathroom, well furnished with facilities like bedding, kitchen units, TV set, computer with Internet access, air conditioners, telephone with international dialing, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave oven, etc.
5.University staff medical care
Medical cares are subsidized in accordance with China’s public medical system (patient pays for 20% of the medicine fares only). Foreign teachers are treated the same as Chinese faculty members.
- Overtime pay for overtime work;
- Paid winter vocation (one month) and public holidays;
- Free transportation once a week for shopping in the city center;
- Nice working environment with supportive Foreign Affairs Office staff.
Contact: Jenny or Helen
E-mail: email@example.com, Jenny_intl@jxufe.edu.cn,Helen_intl@jxufe.edu.cn
Address: Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China